Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Creating combo boxes

This is how I have my spreadsheet set up: in Sheet 1, the leftmost row has
every date between 7-1-06 and 6-30-07 in descending order, with the
corresponding day of the week next to the dates. Columns to the right of this
have numeric information pertaining to this date/day. I would like to make a
combo box that has me select a day of the week, searches the spreadsheet,
finds info for the dates that have that corresponding day, and pastes those
rows of data on Sheet 2, where the combo box is kept. Assistance is
appreciated.

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Columns to the right of this have
numeric information pertaining to this date/day.

How many columns of data is there?

Biff