Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Help needed

is there anyway you can see what links to other workbooks are associated with
the workbook you have open.

The problem i am having is when i open the workbook in question a message
appears and states "The workbook you opened contains automatic links to
information in another workbook. do you want to update this workbook with
changes made to the other workbook" Yes....... No. if i click No the workbook
opens, however if i click Yes the workbook just hangs and i have to go into
task manager to shut down the system. I can only assume that there is a
problem with one of the links.

ANY HELP PLEASE