Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DBsWifeLB

Default Help needed!

I have a multiple page workbook and I need to consolidate all the
information on one page.
Problem is that some of the pages have different information than
others and I need all line items accounted for. I do not want to put
un needed information in all reports to make one unified report form as
it would be too big.

Any ideas how I can best do this?

--
DBsWifeLB
DBsWifeLB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10802

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harlan Grove

DBsWifeLB wrote...
I have a multiple page workbook and I need to consolidate all the
information on one page.
Problem is that some of the pages have different information than
others and I need all line items accounted for. I do not want to put
un needed information in all reports to make one unified report form as
it would be too big.

Any ideas how I can best do this?

Too vague.

You may want to consider adding a blank worksheet and using it to
consolidate information from the other worksheets using simple formulas
like =AnotherSheet!X99. You could leave the formulas in the other
worksheets alone and still give the impression that you've consolidated
everything into a single worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
DBsWifeLB

ABC, LLC
INCOME STATEMENT

12/31/2005

INCOME

Income from Property Sales
Sandwick $284,000
Total Income from Property Sales 284,000

Income from Partnerships
Lakeridge Heights 440,968
Total Income from Partnerships 440,968

Income from Affiliate Construction
Lifestyle Homes 820,049
Total Income from Affiliate Construction 820,049

Miscellaneous Income 4,825

TOTAL INCOME 1,549,841

COST OF SALES

Construction Costs
Thistle Street 1,350,815
Sandwick -
Other Developments 3,713
Total Construction Costs 1,354,529

GROSS PROFIT 195,313

***********************************
DEF, LLC
INCOME STATEMENT

12/31/2005

INCOME

Income from Property Sales
Heritage Eagle Creek 485,000
Total Income from Property Sales 485,000

Income from Partnerships
Shorewood View 616,339
Total Income from Partnerships 616,339

Income from Affiliate Construction
Lifestyle Homes 820,049
Total Income from Affiliate Construction 820,049

Miscellaneous Income 4,825

TOTAL INCOME 1,926,212

COST OF SALES

Construction Costs
Heritage Eagle Creek -
Lifestyle Homes 769,784
Thistle Street 1,350,815
Other Developments 3,713
Total Construction Costs 2,124,312

GROSS PROFIT (198,100)
********************************
ABCDEF, LLC
CONSOLIDATED INCOME STATEMENT

12/31/2005

INCOME

Income from Property Sales
Sandwick $-
Heritage Eagle Creek -
Total Income from Property Sales -

Income from Partnerships
Shorewood View -
Lakeridge Heights -
Total Income from Partnerships -

Income from Affiliate Construction
Lifestyle Homes -
Thistle Street -
Total Income from Affiliate Construction -

Miscellaneous Income -

TOTAL INCOME -

COST OF SALES

Construction Costs
Heritage Eagle Creek -
Lifestyle Homes -
Thistle Street -
Sandwick -
Other Developments -
Total Construction Costs -

GROSS PROFIT -
This doesn't look real pretty but you can at least see that the info on
the first 2 pages contain some different info and the last one needs to
have all the info. What formula would best work to add from all pages?

--
DBsWifeLB
DBsWifeLB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10802
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=522335

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Duke Carey

It appears you don't have any real option except manually creating the links.

Using the Construction Costs area as an example:

Go to the first individual income statement, select the cells that contain
the descriptions and the values, copy those cells (edit-Copy), then navigate
to the consolidated worksheet, select the place you want the data to appear
and use

Edit-Paste Special-Paste link

Repeat as needed