Todd

Default total same cell in all worksheets

=SUM('Mann :York '!H3)

I am using the above formula to total the same cells in and between the
worksheets named. Is there a way to adapt the formula that sums that cell in
all worksheets? What happens if I add a worksheet that is not between these
sheets is what I am thinking. Can I do this without VB?

Thanks,

Todd
Bob Phillips

Todd,

The usually recommended way is to create a sheet at the front, and another
at the back, and hide them both. If you sum from/to these hidden sheets,
adding new sheets don't get put in front or after them.

--

HTH

RP

"Todd" wrote in message
=SUM('Mann :York '!H3)

I am using the above formula to total the same cells in and between the
worksheets named. Is there a way to adapt the formula that sums that cell

in
all worksheets? What happens if I add a worksheet that is not between

these
sheets is what I am thinking. Can I do this without VB?

Thanks,

Todd

CyberTaz

Excellent suggestion from Bob which will insure that any new sheets added to
the source file will be included in the operation. I just wanted to expand on
it a little...

If you ever DO want to add sheets that should not be included, just remember
to use the Move or Copy Sheet command to send it to the End or before the
first sheet.