Bob Phillips

Todd,

The usually recommended way is to create a sheet at the front, and another
at the back, and hide them both. If you sum from/to these hidden sheets,
adding new sheets don't get put in front or after them.

--

HTH

RP

"Todd" wrote in message
=SUM('Mann :York '!H3)

I am using the above formula to total the same cells in and between the
worksheets named. Is there a way to adapt the formula that sums that cell

in
all worksheets? What happens if I add a worksheet that is not between

these
sheets is what I am thinking. Can I do this without VB?

Thanks,

Todd