Old December 14th 04, 02:19 AM
TD

Default HOW DO I REFERENCE A CELL FROM THE RESULTS OF TWO WORKSHEETS

I have a matrix on sheet 1 with columns and rows. On Sheet 2 I identify
which row I need to use on sheet 1. On Sheet 3 I identify which column I need
to use on sheet 1. How do I combine these two result to reference a specific
cell of the matrix on sheet 1. All I can get it to show is the name of the
cell I want and not the value in the cell I want.

Thanks

TD

Old December 14th 04, 03:16 PM
Frank Kabel