-   -   HOW DO I REFERENCE A CELL FROM THE RESULTS OF TWO WORKSHEETS (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1823-how-do-i-reference-cell-results-two-worksheets.html)

TD

HOW DO I REFERENCE A CELL FROM THE RESULTS OF TWO WORKSHEETS

I have a matrix on sheet 1 with columns and rows. On Sheet 2 I identify
which row I need to use on sheet 1. On Sheet 3 I identify which column I need
to use on sheet 1. How do I combine these two result to reference a specific
cell of the matrix on sheet 1. All I can get it to show is the name of the
cell I want and not the value in the cell I want.

Thanks

TD

Frank Kabel

Hi