CyberTaz

Excellent suggestion from Bob which will insure that any new sheets added to
the source file will be included in the operation. I just wanted to expand on
it a little...

If you ever DO want to add sheets that should not be included, just remember
to use the Move or Copy Sheet command to send it to the End or before the
first sheet.

"Todd" wrote:

=SUM('Mann :York '!H3)

I am using the above formula to total the same cells in and between the
worksheets named. Is there a way to adapt the formula that sums that cell in
all worksheets? What happens if I add a worksheet that is not between these
sheets is what I am thinking. Can I do this without VB?

Thanks,

Todd