boogie

Default ADDING CELLS WHICH ARE <> THAN OTHER CELLS

I am trying to formulate a formula or macro.
Cells A1:A10 if greater than 8000 add figure in B1:B10
a1 = 8015 b1 = 1000
a2 = 7999 b2 = 1000
a3 = 8066 b3 = 4
a4 = 6000 b4 = 28
the answer i need will be 1004

Thanks heaps who ever can help me
Jason Morin

=SUMIF(A1:A10,"8000",B1:B10)

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

Don Guillett

You are to be commended for a proper subject line (better if NOT all caps)
and clearly stating your problem along with the desired result. Life around
here would be easier if all did the same instead of

"urgent question for MVP's only"
please read my mind
I need my column to be added from my desire
etc.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software