Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
nursekacey

Default Hyperlinks

How can I create multiple hyperlinks within a cell? For example, a cell
contains data with multiple hyperlinks which may need to be accessed
individually. I'm able to create an hyperlink within a cell to a specified
website but it will only take me to the website of the first hyperlink in the
cell. I need to get to others as well. I'm kinda new to worksheet functions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David McRitchie

You can't have multiple hyperlinks in a cell, so I don't know how you think
you entered three. The only think I know that you could do for one cell
is to create shapes assign a hyperlink to the shape an place it over a
portion of the cell.

The other thing that you can do is to create a hyperlink in each of three
cells and hide the borders between the cells.
---
HTH,