Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mark

Default macros not updating

What can I do to allow a wookbook to be saved as another file under a new
name, but maintaining the functionality of the macros in it? I am using a 6
tab workbook with several macros that affect both individual pages and also
may impact multiple pages as well.
Essentially, I have built a master template workbook that I want employees
to be able to enter data into and then save as a separate file while
maintaining functionality.

Is there some code that I can enter at the beginning regarding the name of
the workbook to ignore the name or just work within the workbook that they
are in?

Thanks for any help!