Mike

Default Deleting Macros

I created a workbook sometime ago and at that time I did not include any
macros in this workbook. When I now open this workbook, I get a warning that
the workbook contains macros. I disable the macros and open the workbook.
Then I go to ToolsMacroMacros. Under the Macro Name dialog box I see what
apears to be the same Macro name repeated over and over again.

In the Macro dialog box, the only options I have are Run, Cancel and Step
Into. None of these options seem to work. I want to eliminate any Macros in
this workbook. How can I do that?
Alan

You may have inadvertently created an event on a worksheet.
Hi Alt an F11 to open the VB editor,
If, on the left you see any modules, delete them, on the 'Do you want to
save' prompt click 'No'
Go through all the worksheets on the left, delete all code therein,
Save and that should be it,
Regards,
Alan.