Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Shooter

Default adding specific cells

My spreadsheet has numbers in cells B2 to B30. I have used a cell pattern
color in various cells to identify the cells that I would like to sum. Cell
B31 represents the total sum of the cells that have a pattern color. Is there
a formula (for B31) or a method to automate adding the shaded cells? If this
is not possible do you have any other suggestions to identify certain cells
and total the sum of only the identified cells?

Thanks in advance.
--
Shooter