Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
9397kkpr

Default labels

I need to make labels using Excel. I save a csv file with the information
over and I then somehow need to make labels. But my information is going
across rather than down. Plus I don't know anything about if Excel can make
labels.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Use Mail Merge. :)
Be sure to keep your Excel file as the keeper of your data, tho!
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"9397kkpr" wrote in message
I need to make labels using Excel. I save a csv file with the information
over and I then somehow need to make labels. But my information is going
across rather than down. Plus I don't know anything about if Excel can
make
labels.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Did you follow the steps from Word? Do you not HAVE Word?
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"9397kkpr" wrote in message
where do I find that in Excel?

"9397kkpr" wrote in message
I need to make labels using Excel. I save a csv file with the
information
over and I then somehow need to make labels. But my information is
going
across rather than down. Plus I don't know anything about if Excel can
make
labels.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
9397kkpr

Yes I have Word, but my file is in Excel. So I save it over to Word and
follow the Mail Merge?

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Did you follow the steps from Word? Do you not HAVE Word?
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"9397kkpr" wrote in message
where do I find that in Excel?

"9397kkpr" wrote in message
I need to make labels using Excel. I save a csv file with the
information
over and I then somehow need to make labels. But my information is
going
across rather than down. Plus I don't know anything about if Excel can
make
labels.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Please read the instructions at the original link. It should direct you
step-by-step...

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Did you follow the steps from Word? Do you not HAVE Word?
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"9397kkpr" wrote in message
where do I find that in Excel?

"9397kkpr" wrote in message
I need to make labels using Excel. I save a csv file with the
information
over and I then somehow need to make labels. But my information is
going
across rather than down. Plus I don't know anything about if Excel
can
make
labels.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anne Troy

Oh! And you ALREADY have your data in a "database format", so move to the
step after that.
************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Did you follow the steps from Word? Do you not HAVE Word?
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"9397kkpr" wrote in message