Troy

Default Links

I had 2 sheets 'Production' and 'Packaging' which linked various different
cells from 'Packaging' to 'Production'. I created a copy of 'Production' and
renamed it to 'Production 2'. I also made a copy of 'Packaging' and renamed
it 'Packaging 2'. 'Packaging 2' is linking to 'Production', I need it to link
to 'Production 2' without having to change each individual cell, which would
become outrageously time consuming. Is this possible?
Gord Dibben

Troy

EditLinksChange Source. Browse to Production 2 file and select.

Alternative......

EditReplace

what: Production
with: Production 2