Troy

Is it not possible?

"Troy" wrote:

For some reason I cannot click on Links. It appears to be unavailable. Do you
know why or how to fix this. Neither suggested format fixes my problem.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Troy

EditLinksChange Source. Browse to Production 2 file and select.

Alternative......

EditReplace

what: Production
with: Production 2

Replace All.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:30:14 -0800, "Troy"
wrote:

I had 2 sheets 'Production' and 'Packaging' which linked various different
cells from 'Packaging' to 'Production'. I created a copy of 'Production' and
renamed it to 'Production 2'. I also made a copy of 'Packaging' and renamed
it 'Packaging 2'. 'Packaging 2' is linking to 'Production', I need it to link
to 'Production 2' without having to change each individual cell, which would
become outrageously time consuming. Is this possible?