Tim Patton

Default when i delete a row in one worksheet, how do i...

I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets. Most of the worksheets
contain the same information in the first 3 columns, so I'm trying to keep
all the worksheets in synch with the first one. When I delete a row in the
first worksheet, can I automatically delete the same row in the subsequent
worksheets?
Mladen_Dj

Yes you can. You just need to select all worksheets as a group. to do this
select first worksheet, press and hold <shift, and select last woorksheet.
All sheet tabs will be selected, and in excel title bar you should see
[Group]. You can than edit all grouped worksheets simultaneously. To
ungroup, click on worksheet tab again (without <shift). To group just few
sheets use <ctrl instead <shift, and click on desired tabs.

"Tim Patton" <Tim wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets. Most of the worksheets
contain the same information in the first 3 columns, so I'm trying to keep
all the worksheets in synch with the first one. When I delete a row in
the
first worksheet, can I automatically delete the same row in the subsequent
worksheets?

Tim Patton

Thanks for your response! That's getting me close. Do you know if this is
possible through macroes? Ideally, within a macro, I'd like to be able to
determine that a row was deleted and then delete the corresponding rows in
the other sheets.