deborah.hill

Default HOW DO I DELETE A WORKSHEET IN EXCEL? NOT HIDE IT OR RENAME IT

I have a workbook that has several sheets in it that I want to delete. I
don't want to hide them or rename them. I want to DELETE THEM.
John C. Harris, MPA

Right click on the tab and select Delete Sheet

--
John C. Harris, MPA
JCZ Consulting Services, LLC

Jennie

right click on the tab and one of the options will be "delete". OR go to
"Edit," "Delete Sheet"

"deborah.hill" wrote:

I have a workbook that has several sheets in it that I want to delete. I
don't want to hide them or rename them. I want to DELETE THEM.

Ron de Bruin

Hi deborah

Right click on the sheet tab and click on Delete

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"deborah.hill" wrote in message ...
I have a workbook that has several sheets in it that I want to delete. I
don't want to hide them or rename them. I want to DELETE THEM.

Max

.. When I go to Edit and hit Delete the only options are
available are delete row or delete column.
.. There is no "delete sheet" option.

Perhaps try:
Tools Protection Unprotect Workbook ..
--