Mladen_Dj

Default when i delete a row in one worksheet, how do i...

Huh, not a macro guru here ;)... Anyway, I will give a try, but I'm sure
somebody will give you ansver very soon...

"Tim Patton" wrote in message
Thanks for your response! That's getting me close. Do you know if this
is
possible through macroes? Ideally, within a macro, I'd like to be able to
determine that a row was deleted and then delete the corresponding rows in
the other sheets.

"Mladen_Dj" wrote:

Yes you can. You just need to select all worksheets as a group. to do
this
select first worksheet, press and hold <shift, and select last
woorksheet.
All sheet tabs will be selected, and in excel title bar you should see
[Group]. You can than edit all grouped worksheets simultaneously. To
ungroup, click on worksheet tab again (without <shift). To group just
few
sheets use <ctrl instead <shift, and click on desired tabs.

"Tim Patton" <Tim wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets. Most of the worksheets
contain the same information in the first 3 columns, so I'm trying to
keep
all the worksheets in synch with the first one. When I delete a row in
the
first worksheet, can I automatically delete the same row in the
subsequent
worksheets?