PatrickL

Default Comparing a list to a Calendar worksheet.

Please help,

I have a list of approximately 250 items in the following form on sheet1:

Column A Column B
APLU4586535/APL 8/25/05

All items in column A worksheet 1 are unique.

I need a formula that will take each item in Column A worksheet 1 and see if
it appears in Worksheet 2. Worksheet 2 is set up as a calendar as follows:

Column A Column B Column C Column D
Column E
8/1/05 8/2/05 8/3/05 8/4/05
8/5/05
APLU4235458 HDMU4531258 APLS2254782 MLCU6541234 HDMU3254258

8/7/05 8/8/05 8/9/05 8/10/05
8/11/05
HDMU7894561 HDMU1234567 APLS4561234 HDMU7891234 HDMU6398521

There are several unique entries in each column of worksheet 2.

If the entry in column A worksheet 1 does not appear in worksheet 2, I need
the formula to enter the data from Column A worksheet 1 into the appropriate
cell in worksheet 2. That is, if Column A worksheet one is not found in
worksheet 2 it looks at column B worksheet 1 and matches to the date found in
worksheet 2 and enters the data under that date.

One other thing I need it to do:

Worksheet 2 is color coded. If column A worksheet 1 appears in worksheet 2
and the entry in worksheet 2 is green, I need it to highlight or delete the
entry from Column A worksheet 1.

Thank You,
Patrick