Richard

Default Interrupt find and replace

When using the find and replace feature for an entire sheet, does anyone know
if there is a way to interrupt the process? I made a mistake in the replace
value and now I have to either crash my excel or hit the "ESC" key after
Excel attempts to replace each entry.
Jerry W. Lewis

AFAIK your only other option is to kill the Excel session (assuming that
you have saved recently enough for this to be a time savings). This
extremely unfriendly aspect of the interface has been pointed out to the
design team by more than one MVP. Perhaps a future version will handle
the situation more gracefully.

Jerry