maryann

Default highlighting required fields

how do i highlight required fields, so other users will be notified that the
required cell need to be filed in?
Bob Phillips

Use the Fill Color button on the toolbars?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"maryann" wrote in message
how do i highlight required fields, so other users will be notified that

the
required cell need to be filed in?

Barb R.

Does this field need to be filled in multiple times or just once.

If it's once, you can use conditional formatting. FOrmat - Conditional
Format.

If you want the field to be YELLOW all the time, I have a FILL COLOR BUTTON
on my formatting toolbar. You can also access it using FORMAT CELLS -
PATTERNS and select a color.