Tnknsnj

Default DSUM

I'm having trouble with DSM where my criteria is bracketing two dates. I've
alraedy found that if I don't copy and paste the same exact label on the
second date column, I get an error. However now I'm having problems with
than and < than. I'm trying to capture invoices by month. DSUM seems to be
ignoring the second date (beginning of the next month) and giving me
everything from the first date forward. Thoughts on what I might be doing
wrong?

Peo Sjoblom

Why are you using DSUM at all, you can probably get this with either a pivot
table or a sumproduct formula

=SUMPRODUCT(--(Date_Range1=--"01/01/05"),--(Date(Range2<=--"01/31/05"),Invoice_Amount_Range)

or less US centric

=SUMPRODUCT(--(Date_Range1=DATE(2005,1,1)),--(Date_Range1<=DATE(2005,1,31)),Invoice_Amount_Rang e)

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)