Paul Adams

Default DSUM frustrations

Thanks, but does not look like DSUM does what I want e.g no way of
getting it to count those bloomin pear tree profits!

I have over a thousand part no's in a spreadsheet and a qty against
those part no's but I have a problem where there maybe a qty of 8 and
then another row which has the same part no with a qty of 9. what I'm
trying to do is get a unique list of part no's with the total qty of
the part no. DSUM looked my best hope but that seems too limited.
My hope was I could have a qty DSUM for each row and the I could delete
the other qty column and the filter it by unique records giving me a
list of unique parts no's and total usage's with no duplicates.
Please can anybody help, I don't want to do it by hand.

Thanks

Paul

--
Paul Adams