Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formating Highlight Results

I have 4 employees inspecting properties based on zip codes. Each employee
has multiple zipcode assigned to them (as few as 4 and as many as 12). How
do I take a spreadsheet and write a single formula or use conditional
formating to find all of the zip codes assigned to an employee and change the
row of infomation to match a single color assigned to the employee?