Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Yonaga

Default Highlight FIND Results

How can I get EXCEL to highlight, rather than simply outline, the cell which
is the result of a FIND command?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

maybe....

you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

It works for the activecell--no matter how you got there.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Yonaga

Dave,

Thanks for the idea...but...

I'm running Excel 2003 under WIN2K. RowLiner gets picked up by the add-in
list, but trying to install it gives a GPF and forces a recovery of my
worksheet. I sent a debug report (several times).

Cheers,

Yonaga wrote:

How can I get EXCEL to highlight, rather than simply outline, the cell which
is the result of a FIND command?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Yonaga

Dave,

Thanks, however....
I'm using EXCEL 2003 under WIN2K. I tried several time, even installing it
in the "default" ADD-IN directory, and it will not load.

Yonaga wrote:

How can I get EXCEL to highlight, rather than simply outline, the cell which
is the result of a FIND command?

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

I've never had any trouble with Chip's addin.

Have you tried downloading a fresh copy--just in case???