Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I cannot enter information in excel sheet, info bounces to top

I am entering information into an excel sheet and it bounces to the top of
the worksheet and overrites information. This sheet has alot of formulas in
it and some of the cells are locked. I checked to make sure they are not
locked and I tried the Turn automatic completion of cell entries off but that
also did not work

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Please post some cell references instead of "into a sheet" and "bounces to
the top".

i.e.

I enter data in G23 and the data shows up in G1

Which cells are locked?

Do you have any event code in the worksheet module?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP