Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272 ryguy7272 is offline

Default I cannot enter information in excel sheet, info bounces to top

Right-click the pesky worksheet tab, and click 'View Code'. Is there some
VBA code in the window that opens?

--
Ryan---

"Ambitious Angela" wrote:

I am entering information into an excel sheet and it bounces to the top of
the worksheet and overrites information. This sheet has alot of formulas in
it and some of the cells are locked. I checked to make sure they are not
locked and I tried the Turn automatic completion of cell entries off but that
also did not work