Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I retrieve data from 1 hour ago?

I have created a large data base and was sorting into categories. I have
sorted some of the data without names and want to retrieve the data base from
1 hour prior to realising my mistake. Am I able to do this? I am using Vista
Basic exel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you have not yet saved, simply close the wokbook.

If you have saved, you will need a backup.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP