-   -   How do I retrieve data from 1 hour ago? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/249981-how-do-i-retrieve-data-1-hour-ago.html)

Dodgers

How do I retrieve data from 1 hour ago?

I have created a large data base and was sorting into categories. I have
sorted some of the data without names and want to retrieve the data base from
1 hour prior to realising my mistake. Am I able to do this? I am using Vista
Basic exel.

David Biddulph[_2_]

How do I retrieve data from 1 hour ago?

Go to your backup copy, if you saved the wrong version only once.
--
David Biddulph

"Dodgers" wrote in message
I have created a large data base and was sorting into categories. I have
sorted some of the data without names and want to retrieve the data base
from
1 hour prior to realising my mistake. Am I able to do this? I am using
Vista
Basic exel.

Gord Dibben

How do I retrieve data from 1 hour ago?

If you have not yet saved, simply close the wokbook.

If you have saved, you will need a backup.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP