Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Converting from 12-hour to 24-hour format

Hi - Does Excel have a function for converting 12-hour time entries to
24-hour time entires? I have staff keeping track of "wait time" for an event
and I need the data in 24 hour format for equations. This doesn't always
happen.

Also, they will occasionally use ctrl-shift-; to enter the time, but I think
it enters in 12-hour format. Is there a shortcut for 24-hour format?

Thanks,
Nathan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
function really not needed. just refomat from 1:30AM to 13:30.
shortcut like the ctrl+shift+;......don't think so.

regards
FSt1