Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Creating a Sheet Index of all Excel Worksheets

I have been trying find information on creating an Index of all worksheet
tabs, within a workbook, that will continually update with changes to the
tabs. I have tried through the code option, but I am clearly out of my
element here........

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You may download and install the following addin -
http://www.download.com/Morefunc/300...-10423159.html. After
installing the addin, use the sheetname function

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com