-   -   Creating a Sheet Index of all Excel Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/249708-creating-sheet-index-all-excel-worksheets.html)

K Smith

Creating a Sheet Index of all Excel Worksheets

I have been trying find information on creating an Index of all worksheet
tabs, within a workbook, that will continually update with changes to the
tabs. I have tried through the code option, but I am clearly out of my
element here........

T. Valko

Creating a Sheet Index of all Excel Worksheets

See this:

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showpos...12&postcount=1

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"K Smith" <K wrote in message
I have been trying find information on creating an Index of all worksheet
tabs, within a workbook, that will continually update with changes to the
tabs. I have tried through the code option, but I am clearly out of my
element here........

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

Creating a Sheet Index of all Excel Worksheets

Hi,

You may download and install the following addin -
http://www.download.com/Morefunc/300...-10423159.html. After
installing the addin, use the sheetname function

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com