Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I create an index or TOC for worksheets in an excel workboo

How do I create an index or TOC for worksheets in an excel workbook?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

"Phil Ventresca" wrote:
How do I create an index or TOC for worksheets in an excel workbook?

One good, easy way is Jim Cone's fine, free product (his XL Extras add-in)
available at his page:
http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primi...e/products.php

Scroll right down to the bottom of the page for the download link:
XL Extras - release 1.21 ... Download

A collection of additional features including...
**create table of contents with hyperlinks to each sheet

Jim's add-in will do exactly what you're looking for (and much more ..)

After installing, just click Insert Table of Contents (new menu item),
then lounge back and watch Jim's magic go to work!
--
Max
Singapore
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gary''s Student - gsnu200716

How do I create an index or TOC for worksheets in an excel workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is this to make navigation between sheets easier?

If yes, you may want to try:
http://contextures.com/xlToolbar01.html

Phil Ventresca wrote:

How do I create an index or TOC for worksheets in an excel workbook?

--

Dave Peterson