Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Precedent lines

How do I save precedent lines in Excel 2007? Everytime I try to save them,
they disappear.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Looks as though you cannot do that.

I have just shown the precedents and saved the file and re-launched it.

When relaunched precedents have disappeared.

Looks as though you just have to turn them on again.

Thanks.