Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GfW GfW is offline

Default scrolling columns behind previous columns

I'm able to hide rows behind the top row when scrolling a page by using the
Freeze Pane command, but can I also have columns hide behind previous columns
at the same time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Go one cell down, and one cell right, from where you want to freeze:
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/freeze-panes.htm

2007 (same thing):
http://spreadsheets.about.com/od/exc...freezepane.htm

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"gfw" wrote:

I'm able to hide rows behind the top row when scrolling a page by using the
Freeze Pane command, but can I also have columns hide behind previous columns
at the same time?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The freezing rule is.............

All columns left of and all rows above the pre-selected cell will remain
frozen when you WindowFreeze Panes.

Select C3 to freeze columns A and B and rows 1 and 2

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP