-   -   scrolling columns behind previous columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/246444-scrolling-columns-behind-previous-columns.html)

GfW

scrolling columns behind previous columns

I'm able to hide rows behind the top row when scrolling a page by using the
Freeze Pane command, but can I also have columns hide behind previous columns
at the same time?

ryguy7272

scrolling columns behind previous columns

Go one cell down, and one cell right, from where you want to freeze:
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/freeze-panes.htm

2007 (same thing):
http://spreadsheets.about.com/od/exc...freezepane.htm

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"gfw" wrote:

I'm able to hide rows behind the top row when scrolling a page by using the
Freeze Pane command, but can I also have columns hide behind previous columns
at the same time?

Gord Dibben

scrolling columns behind previous columns

The freezing rule is.............

All columns left of and all rows above the pre-selected cell will remain
frozen when you WindowFreeze Panes.

Select C3 to freeze columns A and B and rows 1 and 2

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP