Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Return text between look up function.

I have a formula shown below, where I want to return a populated field from a
csv file but between the 2 look up returns I would like to display "X".

General Im trying to display a width X length in another work sheet.

=(dyCAR.csv!$D$9) X (dyCAR.csv!$D$11)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you mean

=dyCAR.csv!$D$9 & "X" & dyCAR.csv!$D$11