Dreamweavn via OfficeKB.com

Default Auto Date Fill-in

Is there a way to fill in the first date (beinning of payperiod) and have
the spreadsheet fill in the remaining dates to the end of the payperiod?

B6 shows 4/16/05

B7 through B12 and B14 through B20 would auto populate their respective
dates.

Your help is appreciated!
Dreamweavn
Alan

If I understand correctly, to get every day of the pay period, enter 4/16/05
in A1, in B1 enter =A1+1 and drag B1 down as far as required, if you mean
weeks in the period, enter 4/16/15 in A1, in B1 enter =A1+7 and drag B1 down
as necessary, month =A1+28 etc. Thus when you change A1 to another date, all
the dates in the other cells will follow suit,
Regards