dencrowell

Default FILL DATES IN VARIOUS CELLS BASED ON A DATE ENTERED IN A SINGLE C.

I need to fill various series of cells based on the date entered in a single
cell. so if the last day of the month is entered in cell h3 , i will need to
fill cells b14 through h14 ect. to include the entire month. this is a
timesheet and I want the dates to auto populate based and the user entering
the last date of the month
Fred Smith

It's not clear what you want in b14 through h14 -- the next day, next week?
However, to hopefully point you in the right direction, to add days to a
date, just use regular arithmetic. Something like:

b14: =$h$3+1 (will get you the first day of the next month)
c14: =$h$3+7 (will get you one week later)
etc.

Fred
Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail