leo

Default How do I auto fill blanks cells immediately below with the same i.

I have an xllss with 1000 rows and in column "A" is the customer name. In
many cases the customer name has blanks below it before a new customer name
appears. I need a formula that will automatically fill in the customer name
above but be smart enought to recognize a new customer name and then fill in
that name in the blank cells below it. in the example i need to auto fill abc
in row 2 and def in row 4.
customer
1 abc
2