Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can i import data from a cell in another sheet, into a textbox

I am making a worksheet in which the data is registrerd in one sheet, and
then used to generate text to paste in to an administrative system. We also
use the data to generate letters to customers.

The data often consist of text with varable length. And when converted to
text, I often get big "gaps" between the words, and even extra lines. Seems
like the fact that the text consists of data from up to 5-10 cells, makes the
textprogram add thees extra space and lines.

How can i incorporate the data in til the sentences, so that it looks
professional and tidy?

Thanks!
--
Hans