Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Worksheet tab font

Is there a way to change the font size on the worksheet tabs? I know I can
alter the color. I want to increase the font size.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You cannot change the font of the tabs alone.

You can change the size of the tabs.

This is a function of your Windows Display Properties.

The size of the sheet tabs are governed by the setting for Scrollbars in
Windows Display Appearance. Mine are at 18. Start there and work your way
up or down. The font will increase or decrease with the size of sheet tabs.

Right-click on your Desktop and PropertiesAppearanceAdvanced

"Item" drop down select Scrollbar

Change setting to Taste
Apply
OK

Depending upon your settings, you may have to re-boot to see the changes.

Also note: this is a Global change and will affect all Applications.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP