Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Different font in footer on first worksheet than the others

I selected all worksheets and went to file page setup, and added a footer
to all my worksheets. For some reason however, the footer on the first
worksheet is smaller than all the other worksheets and I cant seem to fix it.
I dont know why this would happen if I added the footer to all the
worksheets at the same time. Please help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is the worksheet printed at a different zoom than the others?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"watchtower83" wrote in message
I selected all worksheets and went to file page setup, and added a footer
to all my worksheets. For some reason however, the footer on the first
worksheet is smaller than all the other worksheets and I cant seem to fix
it.
I dont know why this would happen if I added the footer to all the
worksheets at the same time. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

not really sure what that means to tell you the truth. The rest of the font
is printing fine on the first worksheet so not sure if the zoom would affect
the whole sheet or just the footer. If it would, how would I change the zoom?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Is the worksheet printed at a different zoom than the others?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"watchtower83" wrote in message
I selected all worksheets and went to file page setup, and added a footer
to all my worksheets. For some reason however, the footer on the first
worksheet is smaller than all the other worksheets and I cant seem to fix
it.
I dont know why this would happen if I added the footer to all the
worksheets at the same time. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

File menu Page Setup Page tab Scaling - Adjust To ___ %

The headers and footers are changed by this percentage as well as the
printed cells.

- Jon
-------

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Is the worksheet printed at a different zoom than the others?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"watchtower83" wrote in message
I selected all worksheets and went to file page setup, and added a
footer
to all my worksheets. For some reason however, the footer on the first
worksheet is smaller than all the other worksheets and I cant seem to
fix
it.
I dont know why this would happen if I added the footer to all the
worksheets at the same time. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So, I checked the page setup and they are all set to Fit to 1 page by 1 page
and are not set using zoom. Is there anything else that may be affecting the
printing size of the font?

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Is the worksheet printed at a different zoom than the others?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"watchtower83" wrote in message
I selected all worksheets and went to file page setup, and added a
footer
to all my worksheets. For some reason however, the footer on the first
worksheet is smaller than all the other worksheets and I cant seem to
fix
it.
I dont know why this would happen if I added the footer to all the
worksheets at the same time. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There you go. If one sheet has more stuff to fit into a page, it will be
shrunk relative to the others, and its footer font will look smaller. What
percentages show up in the Adjust to ___ % boxes? (These show what reduction
is needed to achieve the Fit to X by Y page.)

- Jon
-------