Larry G.

Default Worksheet Tab Font

Is there a way to make the font in the tab at the bottom of a workbook
larger, I tried everything short of adjusting the resolution of the screen.
Any help is good help!

Larry
David

?B?TGFycnkgRy4=?= wrote

Is there a way to make the font in the tab at the bottom of a workbook
larger, I tried everything short of adjusting the resolution of the
screen. Any help is good help!

Larry

It's a Windows setting and will affect all apps. Nothing specific available
for Excel tabs.

--
David
Peo Sjoblom

Yes but it will also change other things like scrollbars
it's a windows setting, under windowscontrol panel display or right click
the deskto and select propertiesappearanceadvanced (under xp),
then scrollbars, change size there

Peo Sjoblom