Mark Dvorkin

Default how to change the default font on the worksheet tabs?

I can change the font of worksheet column names (A, B, C ... ) and the row
names (1. 2. 3 ... ) by going to Format/Style but not the worksheet names.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Jim Cone

Mark,

You can change the height of the tab and at the same time the font size
by right-clicking the desktop, choosing Properties | Appearance (tab) |
Advanced (button) | Item (dropdown) and increasing the size of "Scrollbar").

Font name ???

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Mark Dvorkin" wrote in message
I can change the font of worksheet column names (A, B, C ... ) and the row
names (1. 2. 3 ... ) by going to Format/Style but not the worksheet names.
Thanks in advance,
Mark

Mark Dvorkin

Jim,

thanks for your reply, but am I missing the point? I want to change the
font in the Excel application,
namely the sheet name font (when you open an empty Excel workbook you'll
see the 3 default sheets:
Sheet1, Sheet2 and so on in size 10, and I want to change that size )