Blueski

Default How do I change the default font in an EXISTING Excel workbook?

I know how to change it normally, but it seemed to switch on me from one day
to the next in one particular workbook. I can't get it back. Any
suggestions?
Gord Dibben

Blue

FormatStyleNormalModify.

This is a workbook property so may be different from your default style in
other workbooks.

Change the Font to what you would like.

NOTE: this also affects the Column and Row headers.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP