Old December 15th 04, 11:27 AM
pizzaman

Default How do I change my default browser from MS Excel 2002. Links cur.

I place internet links in my spreadsheets for Excel 2002. When I click the
link, it takes me to Internet Explorer Browser. How can I change it to use
Netscape as the default browser?
Thank you

Old December 15th 04, 11:41 AM
Gordon

pizzaman wrote:
I place internet links in my spreadsheets for Excel 2002. When I
click the link, it takes me to Internet Explorer Browser. How can I
change it to use Netscape as the default browser?
Thank you

Have you set Netscape as your default browser?