DaddyMan

Default How do I Break links Using Excel 2000

I open a file (given to me by another person) in Exel 2000, and the file is
trying to link to a file which is not in my computer. Therefore the excel
file won't "run." I see the linked file in the Edit/Link pulldown but cannot
delete it.

However, when I open the file in Excel 2002, the file works fine, and the
Edit/Links command is "grayed out."

Is there a similar command to the "Break Link" command in Excel 2002 that I
could use in Excel 2000??? I have tried for hours and could not find
anything.

Thanks for Helping,
Rich
Frank Kabel