-   -   How do I change my default browser from MS Excel 2002. Links cur. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/1916-how-do-i-change-my-default-browser-ms-excel-2002-links-cur.html)

pizzaman

How do I change my default browser from MS Excel 2002. Links cur.

I place internet links in my spreadsheets for Excel 2002. When I click the
link, it takes me to Internet Explorer Browser. How can I change it to use
Netscape as the default browser?
Thank you

Gordon

pizzaman wrote:
I place internet links in my spreadsheets for Excel 2002. When I
click the link, it takes me to Internet Explorer Browser. How can I
change it to use Netscape as the default browser?
Thank you

Have you set Netscape as your default browser?